- Cameron, You’re Doing It Wrong
- Confused.com Gets A Rebrand
- Barry The Platypus
- Drink It In
- “Puss” Means “Kiss” in Swedish
- Write It In Your Own Voice
- Kinetica GIF!
- The Black Angels Tour Posters
- Reasons To Be Cheerful: Bass Drum Of Death
- The Prince of Prints
- Style Over Substance
- God’s Own Junkyard
- David Bowie – The Next Day
- Google Doodle: Saul Bass
- iPhotos iEverywhere
- Lego Technic
- Carnovsky X Missoni
- Brand Addiction
- Peugeot 208: Wacky Races
- Women Of The Future…
- The Bilinda Butchers – Careless Teens
- Black Pudding MacaWRONGs!
- Coca-Cola Play It Safe
- HAERTS – Wings
- Cardio Cinema
- A-Trak & Tommy Trash – Tuna Melt
- I Need This In My Life: Nap Desk
- MGMT – All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
- The ‘No Bullshit’ Guide To Interning
- Still Corners – Berlin Lovers
- Margaret Thatcher, Illustrated
- Satirical Portraits By AleXsandro Palombo
- Marilyn Manson For Saint Laurent
- The Circular Economy
- Back To Work!
- Dead Gaze – I Found The Ending
- Louis Vuitton Spoof
- They Sent Their Briefs Back
- Tyler The Creator Directs Mountain Dew Ad
- Grumpy Cat in TIME Magazine
- The Black Angels – Indigo Meadow
- Watercolour Groceries
- Subverted Children’s Toys
- Present & Correct
- UNKLE – Hold My Hand
- Maximum Security Condoms
- New BRMC Material
- Rihanna in ELLE
- Creepy Panda Hotel Is Creepy.
Tags2012 2013 advertising animation art blogging brand branding comedy cool creative creativity cute design digital entertainment fashion film fun funny graphic design illustration indie internet Leonie Cumiskey London magazine media music music video new music nostalgia opinion photography psychedelic social media style surreal technology USA video Vimeo writer writing Youtube
Category Archives: Technology
Do you like weird facts and knowing what time it is? Great! You should go to Factoclock – you learn something new every minute.
Unless you’re a woman! Hahaha, let’s all sneer at the silly vain tart who’s fallen down in the rain! She can’t have style and substance – she chose style, the moron.
Really nice adverts for Lego Technic by J and L. I automatically assumed that they were done by Todd McLellan when I first saw them, but no, they just look quite similar. Well, really similar, actually…Still don’t see it? How about now?I guess that imitation is the highest form of flattery…
Woahh! For Milan Design Week, Carnovsky worked with Missoni on this amazing installation, inspired by the brand’s signature zigzag pattern.
This wry GIF, by New York-based illustrator Beomyoung Sohn, is part of a project called ‘Dummymen‘. The repetitive animation shows our mindless addiction to brands and consumerism as well as, presumably, our loss of individuality as a result. The project, which is still a work in progress, has got a really dark, nihilistic humour to it that reminds me of work by Banksy and Jake and Dinos Chapman. It’s amazing how many brand logos have been squeezed onto all the faces of each block; every time I think I’ve spotted all of them, I’ll see one that I haven’t noticed yet – like the ones for CNN and FedEx, which are partly hidden.
If you like this, then you’ll probably like the hilariously horrible cartoon by Steve Cutts that I posted previously.
Wacky Races IRL! Watch this cool advert for the Peugeot 208, which shows the car competing in a live action version of the Hanna-Barbera ’60s classic, Wacky Races. Made by Y&R São Paulo and Partizan, the fun 90 second spot showcases all of the Peugeot 208′s features in the context of a slapstick comedy race against the show’s classic characters.
Aww, poor Muttley!