Another lovely coffee table book for my ever-growing wish list. This gorgeous limited edition book, published by Taschen, charts the visual history of print maverick Emilio Pucci. I love pyschedelia and I love fashion, so obviously I want this iconic tome for my collection!
It’s a bit pricey at £44.99, but each book is individually bound in Pucci print fabric, and features hundreds of photographs, drawings, and candid shots from the archive of the Emilio Pucci Foundation. Below are some spreads from inside the book.
- “Puss” Means “Kiss” in Swedish
- Write It In Your Own Voice
- Kinetica GIF!
- The Black Angels Tour Posters
- Reasons To Be Cheerful: Bass Drum Of Death
- The Prince of Prints
- Style Over Substance
- God’s Own Junkyard
- David Bowie – The Next Day
- Google Doodle: Saul Bass
- iPhotos iEverywhere
- Lego Technic
- Carnovsky X Missoni
- Brand Addiction
- Peugeot 208: Wacky Races
- Women Of The Future…
- The Bilinda Butchers – Careless Teens
- Black Pudding MacaWRONGs!
- Coca-Cola Play It Safe
- HAERTS – Wings
- Cardio Cinema
- A-Trak & Tommy Trash – Tuna Melt
- I Need This In My Life: Nap Desk
- MGMT – All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
- The ‘No Bullshit’ Guide To Interning
- Still Corners – Berlin Lovers
- Margaret Thatcher, Illustrated
- Satirical Portraits By AleXsandro Palombo
- Marilyn Manson For Saint Laurent
- The Circular Economy
- Back To Work!
- Dead Gaze – I Found The Ending
- Louis Vuitton Spoof
- They Sent Their Briefs Back
- Tyler The Creator Directs Mountain Dew Ad
- Grumpy Cat in TIME Magazine
- The Black Angels – Indigo Meadow
- Watercolour Groceries
- Subverted Children’s Toys
- Present & Correct
- UNKLE – Hold My Hand
- Maximum Security Condoms
- New BRMC Material
- Rihanna in ELLE
- Creepy Panda Hotel Is Creepy.
- Dita Von Teese Models First 3D Printed Dress
- Trip The Light Fantastic
- Kim Kardashian Street Art in Los Angeles
- Your Bag Is Rubbish. And So Is Your Book Club.
Tags2012 2013 advertising animation art blogging brand branding comedy cool creative creativity cute design digital entertainment fashion film fun funny graphic design illustration indie internet Leonie Cumiskey London magazine media music music video new music nostalgia opinion photography psychedelic social media style surreal technology USA video Vimeo writer writing Youtube