- “Puss” Means “Kiss” in Swedish
- Write It In Your Own Voice
- Kinetica GIF!
- The Black Angels Tour Posters
- Reasons To Be Cheerful: Bass Drum Of Death
- The Prince of Prints
- Style Over Substance
- God’s Own Junkyard
- David Bowie – The Next Day
- Google Doodle: Saul Bass
- iPhotos iEverywhere
- Lego Technic
- Carnovsky X Missoni
- Brand Addiction
- Peugeot 208: Wacky Races
- Women Of The Future…
- The Bilinda Butchers – Careless Teens
- Black Pudding MacaWRONGs!
- Coca-Cola Play It Safe
- HAERTS – Wings
- Cardio Cinema
- A-Trak & Tommy Trash – Tuna Melt
- I Need This In My Life: Nap Desk
- MGMT – All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
- The ‘No Bullshit’ Guide To Interning
- Still Corners – Berlin Lovers
- Margaret Thatcher, Illustrated
- Satirical Portraits By AleXsandro Palombo
- Marilyn Manson For Saint Laurent
- The Circular Economy
- Back To Work!
- Dead Gaze – I Found The Ending
- Louis Vuitton Spoof
- They Sent Their Briefs Back
- Tyler The Creator Directs Mountain Dew Ad
- Grumpy Cat in TIME Magazine
- The Black Angels – Indigo Meadow
- Watercolour Groceries
- Subverted Children’s Toys
- Present & Correct
- UNKLE – Hold My Hand
- Maximum Security Condoms
- New BRMC Material
- Rihanna in ELLE
- Creepy Panda Hotel Is Creepy.
- Dita Von Teese Models First 3D Printed Dress
- Trip The Light Fantastic
- Kim Kardashian Street Art in Los Angeles
- Your Bag Is Rubbish. And So Is Your Book Club.
Tags2012 2013 advertising animation art blogging brand branding comedy cool creative creativity cute design digital entertainment fashion film fun funny graphic design illustration indie internet Leonie Cumiskey London magazine media music music video new music nostalgia opinion photography psychedelic social media style surreal technology USA video Vimeo writer writing Youtube
Tag Archives: Kim Kardashian
It’s been a pretty big year for Shameless Self-Promotion. I guess you could say that this blog has now served its purpose, because I finally landed myself a paid job in advertising, which I really enjoy! However, I still really like blogging, so I’m not going to stop. Here are the posts that got the most hits this year – and from what I can tell, it would seem that people on the internet are still totally enamoured with cute stuff…
ABSOLUT UniqueThese psychedelic one-of-a-kind bottles by Absolut proved to be a hot topic. Definitely a successful idea from Absolut, which surely generated a lot of hype and a lot of sales.
Cute Advert AlertWhen EDF rolled out the first TV ad starring Zingy, everyone started going batshit crazy, wondering where they could buy some Zingy merchandise. Unfortunately, EDF didn’t bother manufacturing any Zingy toys, which is odd because there was so much demand for it. I’m fairly certain that if they had made some Zingy plush toys that were given to new EDF customers, a lot of people probably would have switched their energy provider. It sounds like a patronising move, but let’s face it, people want this shit.
And Dior Created WomanThe new Dior advert, starring the delightfully Bardot-esque Daphne Groeneveld had fashion fans asking, “Who’s that girl?!”
Tres Bien, Ray-Ban!Ray-Ban’s rebellious print ads got the kind of attention that they deserved.
Choupette Lagerfeld in V MagazineIt seems apt in the absurd, beautiful world of fashion that one of the newest icons is a cat – namely, Karl Lagerfeld’s feline friend, Choupette. Her shoot in V Magazine with Laetitia Casta caused a fair amount of interest because, on the internet, cute cats pretty much rule supreme.
Kim Kardashian obviously cottoned onto this, briefly becoming the owner of Mercy – a teacup Persian kitten. Sadly, Mercy is no longer around because
Kim Kardashian is totally self-obsessed and has no soul she contracted a virus and died…poor little thing. But then, having said that, you know that she really has gone on to ‘a better place’.